This information about Waikato DHB emergency management planning is for other organisations and service providers who may need to access our emergency management plans and templates.
- Stakeholder emergency plan template [DOCX, 226 KB]
- Stakeholder influenza pandemic planning template [DOC, 6.7 MB]
- Stakeholder flip chart template [PDF, 612 KB]
- Waikato DHB Health Emergency Plan 2016-2019 [PDF, 2.6 MB]
- Disabilities and disaster preparedness [PDF, 367 KB] – produced by Waikato CDEM Group Welfare Advisory Group - guideline has been designed to help people who have physical, visual, auditory or cognitive disabilities to prepare for natural disasters and their consequences. However it is presented in a way more useful for those who are friends, family, neighbours or carers of people to highlight some specific things that can be prepared in advance of an emergency and what additional impacts of independence, anxiety and functioning there might be for people with disabilities.
Simulation exercise prepares Waikato DHB for real civil emergencies
08 January 2018
When an emergency happens, whether local, regional and national, it is crucial that emergency services and government agencies are all ‘on the same page’ and working closely together.Read more