11am - 1.30pm and 4pm - 8pm daily
If you would like to visit outside these hours, please discuss with the Nurse Coordinator or Charge Nurse.
- We do secure the front door from 4pm, so please ring the bell if you arrive after this time.
- Night time security of the building is important for both the residents and staff, with a security service providing night time checks.
- If you have a cold, diarrhoea, viral illness or are generally feeling unwell, please do not visit patients.
- Children under 14 must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- All gang regalia, patches or gang colours must be removed.