Hapū Wānanga ki Tainui
A series of FREE kaupapa Māori Pregnancy Education Wānanga for all residence in the Waikato area.
- Hapū Wānanga is a one day wānanga that includes pregnancy changes, stages of labour, birthing, pain relief, medical intervention, parenting, safe sleep and breastfeeding
- WaiŪ Wānanga is a 2.5hour Pregnancy Breastfeeding Wānanga that includes preparing for baby, positioning, latching, breast and nipple care and tips and tricks on how to breastfeed successfully
- Te poho o Nuku Wānanga is a 2.5hour wānanga that includes traditional Māori Birthing Practices and contemporary birth plans and the use of Taonga Pūoro from conception to birth
How to contact us
- Business hours are 8am-4pm
- Email email@example.com
- Text and call 027 331 0029
- Message our social media when you follow us on Facebook @HapūWanangaKiTainuiNZ and Instagram @hapuwanangakitainui.