Hamilton Sexual Health is a free-to-all and confidential specialist service for people living in the Waikato DHB’s health district.
This multi-disciplinary team provides clinical management of STIs and HIV. It has a strong focus on education and prevention, and close links with Waikato Hospital for the management of HIV patients.
It provides clinical, advisory and support services direct to clients, as well as support and education for the primary health sector, community groups and agencies.
Sexual Health services
- Diagnosis and management of sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Diagnosis and management of other related genital problems including genital skin conditions and genital pain
- Pregnancy testing and emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment of HIV/AIDS
- Free HPV immunisation if eligible for the funded vaccine
- Help with sexuality and gender identity issues, including transgender care
- Information on sexual health matters – ask us any question you have about your sexual health
- Free condoms
- Friendly & non-judgmental staff
We do not offer regular contraceptive services - please see your GP or other primary care provider such as Family Planning.
3 Ohaupo Road
Phone: 07 839 8732
Monday – Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
Clinics are held at different times - please ring for an appointment time.
Find us on Facebook
Just The Facts
Brought to you by the Sexually Transmitted Infections Education Foundation (STIEF) - an initiative funded by the Ministry of Health through collective District Health Boards to educate New Zealanders about STIs.